Skip to content
23 August, 2026
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • VK
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
logo

Qalam Club

Khabaron ka Jahaan

Primary Menu
  • Pakistan
  • International
  • Crime/Courts
  • Business
  • Showbiz
  • Sports
قلم کلب اردو
  • Home
  • Crime/Courts
  • Daesh behind Bajaur JUI-F convention suicide blast: Police
  • Crime/Courts
  • National
  • Pakistan
  • Peshawar

Daesh behind Bajaur JUI-F convention suicide blast: Police

News Editor 31 July, 2023
Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11.29.59 AM

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police said Monday an initial probe revealed Daesh was behind the suicide attack on Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl’s (JUI-F) workers’ convention in Bajaur.

At the protest on Sunday in the former tribal territory, which borders Afghanistan, a suicide bomber killed 46 and injured over 100.

Moreover, DPO Nazir Khan said emergency declared at Bajaur and surrounding hospitals, where majority of the injured brought. Military helicopters transferred seriously injured Bajaur residents to Peshawar hospitals.

While, We are examining the Bajaur blast. Police stated Daesh involved in the initial investigation.

Moreover, The bomb disposal crew was collecting evidence from the spot as the police were gathering suicide bomber information. “CTD personnel are busy collecting other evidence.”

DPO Khan reported three arrests.

Since last year’s TTP-Islamabad ceasefire collapsed, terrorist attacks in Pakistan have increased. This year’s Peshawar mosque explosion killed over 100.

A UN Security Council assessment said that the TTP may seek a merger with Al Qaeda to form an umbrella organisation for all South Asian militant groups.

Moreover, Pakistan blames Afghanistan for not preventing cross-border militancy in Islamabad.

JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman demanded that PM Shehbaz Sharif and KP Caretaker Chief Minister Azam Khan investigate the incident.

While, The coalition government of PM Shehbaz is preparing for November national elections, and the targeted party is a major ally.

PM Shehbaz called the blast an attack on Pakistani democracy. He promised punishment.

Moreover, Pakistan’s security threatened by the TTP’s sanctuaries and freedom of action in Afghanistan. According to the Pakistan Army’s top brass.

The independent think tank Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies (PICSS) reported a 79% increase in terrorism in the first half of 2023.

Post Views: 62

Post navigation

Previous: 40 killed, 200 injured in Bajaur suicide blast
Next: Fake love: Man jailed for social media disinformation

Related Stories

Drone
  • Exclusive News
  • National
  • News
  • Pakistan

Lahore Traffic Police Launches AI-Based Drone Traffic Monitoring System

admin_qalam 9 July, 2026
NCCIA
  • Crime/Courts
  • Exclusive News
  • Pakistan

Lahore: NCCIA Arrests Woman Linked to Fake WhatsApp Account Network, Recovers 310 Active SIM Cards

admin_qalam 8 July, 2026
Oad Gang
  • Crime/Courts
  • National
  • Pakistan

Two members of ‘Oad Gang’ arrested for impersonating customs officials, robbing citizens over cash prizes and parcels

admin_qalam 27 June, 2026

You may have missed

Under-16 Asian
  • Sports

Historic Start for Pakistan as Under-16 Asian JiuJitsu Champions and “Best Under-16 Team of Asia”

admin_qalam 14 July, 2026
Drone
  • Exclusive News
  • National
  • News
  • Pakistan

Lahore Traffic Police Launches AI-Based Drone Traffic Monitoring System

admin_qalam 9 July, 2026
NCCIA
  • Crime/Courts
  • Exclusive News
  • Pakistan

Lahore: NCCIA Arrests Woman Linked to Fake WhatsApp Account Network, Recovers 310 Active SIM Cards

admin_qalam 8 July, 2026
Oad Gang
  • Crime/Courts
  • National
  • Pakistan

Two members of ‘Oad Gang’ arrested for impersonating customs officials, robbing citizens over cash prizes and parcels

admin_qalam 27 June, 2026
  • Contact us
  • Code of Ethic
  • About us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • VK
  • Youtube
  • Instagram